Did you know… One of the measures of our success at Regen Australia is the number of employees that have achieved long service leave?
At Regen Australia we believe it is important for our staff to have a strong mindset and acknowledge the benefits of our services – to enhance environmental values and biodiversity while contributing to the community. Regen Australia is committed to assisting our employees to achieve and upgrade their industry related qualifications.
A career at Regen Australia will enable you to work with experienced and qualified people in an industry-leading organisation where you can develop your skills in a professional work environment.
Regen Australia is looking to employ a skilled, passionate and committed Ecological Restoration Professional to lead teams across our expanding project portfolio in ecological restoration and vegetation management. This is a ‘hands- on’ position where your skills and experience in bush regeneration and team leadership will energise and inspire our employees to produce excellent on-ground results. You will work closely with Regen Australia project managers and operations managers to ensure projects are delivered to our clients expectations; ensuring quality, health & safety, environmental and financial objectives are met. You will possess excellent skills in communication and project reporting and you will be committed to continual improvement in all areas of the business. Download position description here.
Conservation Field Workers
We are urgently looking to employ Casual field staff to work across our expanding project portfolio in ecological restoration and vegetation management. Current projects involve large scale natural areas rehabilitation, greenfield development and other reconstruction projects across south east Queensland. Some of our work in regional areas involves staying away anywhere from one to three nights at a time.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience working in either landscape/horticultural industry or ecological restoration
- Native and exotic plant identification skills
- Experience in revegetation
- Construction Industry White Card or similar
- ACDC or Chemsmart licence
- Operational health and safety
- Manual driver’s licence
- 4WD experience
- First Aid
- Your own transport
- Minimum Cert II in Horticulture or Conservation & Land Management
Applicant Qualities (essential):
- Passion and enthusiasm for the environment and conservation
- Professional conduct and presentation
- Communication skills
- Ability to adhere to legislative requirements
- Accountability and responsibility in the workplace
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexibility to work in a range of environments.
- Flexibility to work in regional areas that involves overnight stays
Regen Australia pays above award wages commensurate with skills, experience and performance. If you are successful you will be expected to start immediately and be available to work a possible 9 day fortnight.
If a career at Regen Australia inspires you please contact us.